- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy, Part II: Retrenchment or Reset?
- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy: How Did We Get Here? Part I:
- Human Rights & Emergency Powers
- COVID-19: Canada’s Emergency Benefit & Wage Subsidy – Gaps & Concerns.
- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Hon. Mobina S. B. Jaffer: Honourable senators, I rise to speak at third reading of Bill C-37, An Act to amend the Criminal Code. This bill amends the Criminal Code to change the rules concerning mandatory surcharges. The purpose of more »