- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy, Part II: Retrenchment or Reset?
- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy: How Did We Get Here? Part I:
- Human Rights & Emergency Powers
- COVID-19: Canada’s Emergency Benefit & Wage Subsidy – Gaps & Concerns.
- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Attention: Dinah Shelton, Rapporteur on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Dear Professor Shelton: Re: IACHR: Canada – Vanished and Missing Aboriginal Women – Investigation I am a Canadian lawyer, a former judge and a member more »