- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy, Part II: Retrenchment or Reset?
- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy: How Did We Get Here? Part I:
- Human Rights & Emergency Powers
- COVID-19: Canada’s Emergency Benefit & Wage Subsidy – Gaps & Concerns.
- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Originally published by Kamloops This Week (December 31. 2013): “Issue facing Kamloops in 2013 & 2014: What were they? What will they be?” The biggest issue is an evolving one, what kind of city and community are we going to more »
Canadians should be deeply concerned at the erosion and debasement of democracy by Canada’s federal Conservative government. Using CSIS and the RCMP to spy on environmentalists, including seniors in a Church basement in Kelowna and the all-native high school basketball more »