- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
- On Climate Change: Trudeau is duplicitious and irresponsible
- Targeting Child Soldiers: When, If Ever?
- P.K. Subban trade and the fracture with Les Canadiens
- (Part II): Arusha & the ICC: What’s going on?
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Originally published by Kamloops This Week (December 31. 2013): “Issue facing Kamloops in 2013 & 2014: What were they? What will they be?” The biggest issue is an evolving one, what kind of city and community are we going to more »
Canadians should be deeply concerned at the erosion and debasement of democracy by Canada’s federal Conservative government. Using CSIS and the RCMP to spy on environmentalists, including seniors in a Church basement in Kelowna and the all-native high school basketball more »