- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
- On Climate Change: Trudeau is duplicitious and irresponsible
- Targeting Child Soldiers: When, If Ever?
- P.K. Subban trade and the fracture with Les Canadiens
- (Part II): Arusha & the ICC: What’s going on?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The right to vote and the integrity of the voting process is at the heart of democracy. Governments derive their legitimacy from a fair and free right to vote. Democracy and elections to not belong to any one party, nor more »