- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
- On Climate Change: Trudeau is duplicitious and irresponsible
- Targeting Child Soldiers: When, If Ever?
- P.K. Subban trade and the fracture with Les Canadiens
- (Part II): Arusha & the ICC: What’s going on?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
100 YEARS AGO, the 376 passengers of the Komagata Maru were refused entry into British Columbia by Canadian authorities. They experienced racism and hostility, hardship and deprivation: they were unable to land, lacked food and water, denied medical care, unable more »