- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy, Part II: Retrenchment or Reset?
- The Failures & Dangers of the Pre-Pandemic Economy: How Did We Get Here? Part I:
- Human Rights & Emergency Powers
- COVID-19: Canada’s Emergency Benefit & Wage Subsidy – Gaps & Concerns.
- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
What is the legal definition of a terrorist? This is pertinent because of urgent international action being sought against groups like ISIL, that invoke “terror” and crimes against humanity and international norms. International criminal acts are defined in treaties such more »