- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
- On Climate Change: Trudeau is duplicitious and irresponsible
- Targeting Child Soldiers: When, If Ever?
- P.K. Subban trade and the fracture with Les Canadiens
- (Part II): Arusha & the ICC: What’s going on?
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Part II: This is a follow-up the my Blog posting on having attended the Regional Seminar of the International Criminal Court (ICC) held in Arusha, Tanzania. As is often the case, the most interesting and captivating discussions are those that more »
I recently travelled to Arusha, Tanzania for a Regional Seminar of List Counsel of the International Criminal Court (ICC). The International Criminal Court became operational in 2002 and has jurisdiction over the most serious crimes of concern to the international more »