- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
- On Climate Change: Trudeau is duplicitious and irresponsible
- Targeting Child Soldiers: When, If Ever?
- P.K. Subban trade and the fracture with Les Canadiens
- (Part II): Arusha & the ICC: What’s going on?
- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019. on
- SAS v France: Le Droit a manifester religion, Est-ce que l’existe en France? on
Author Archives: Bill Sundhu
The Charter of the UN is based on the principle of the dignity and equality inherent in all human beings. It recognizes that Racism is repugnant to the ideals of any human society. This is a dark time for human more »
Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau portrays himself as the leader of progressive values. His public relations team has spun his smiling visage onto pages of magazines and the daily’s of western capitals as a symbol of progressive change – the more »
In 2001, in Sierra Leone, a number of soldiers from the Royal Irish Regiment were taken prisoner by a group comprised mostly by armed children called the West Side Boys, as the Irish Regiment had been reluctant to open fire. more »
July 2, 2016 Mr. Geoff Molson,President & CEO – Club de Hockey Canadiens Dear Mr. Molson: P.K Subban trade and the fracture with Les Canadiens After 49 years as a devoted and passionate fan (religiously) of the Montreal Canadiens, more »
Part II: This is a follow-up the my Blog posting on having attended the Regional Seminar of the International Criminal Court (ICC) held in Arusha, Tanzania. As is often the case, the most interesting and captivating discussions are those that more »
I recently travelled to Arusha, Tanzania for a Regional Seminar of List Counsel of the International Criminal Court (ICC). The International Criminal Court became operational in 2002 and has jurisdiction over the most serious crimes of concern to the international more »
Let me begin by saying Thanks to all of you, to those who have traveled to join us tonight and to those volunteers who were unable to make it tonight. We all made this journey for a reason. It was more »
Bill Sundhu: Nomination Speech, Federal NDP Candidate: Kamloops-Thompson-Cariboo, August 9, 2014. It is with humility and my deepest gratitude that I stand on the traditional territory of the (Te Secwepemc)) people and have the privilege of addressing you more »
What is the legal definition of a terrorist? This is pertinent because of urgent international action being sought against groups like ISIL, that invoke “terror” and crimes against humanity and international norms. International criminal acts are defined in treaties such more »