- SPEECH by BILL SUNDHU: “Walk To Embrace Diversity”, on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Kamloops, BC, March 21, 2019.
- On Climate Change: Trudeau is duplicitious and irresponsible
- Targeting Child Soldiers: When, If Ever?
- P.K. Subban trade and the fracture with Les Canadiens
- (Part II): Arusha & the ICC: What’s going on?
Author Archives: Bill Sundhu
This week the Obama administration issued a travel warning to its citizens and shutdown several US embassies across Africa and the mid-East – in response to the threat of a terrorist attack. Amongst my papers, I found a clipping I more »
The Tunisian revolution of January 2011 sparked the “Arab Spring” pro-democracy movements that led to the fall of Arab dictators. The aftermath of revolutions involve messy transitions; a crucial period in which success or failure of democratic uprisings is determined more »
Hon. Mobina S. B. Jaffer: Honourable senators, I rise to speak at third reading of Bill C-37, An Act to amend the Criminal Code. This bill amends the Criminal Code to change the rules concerning mandatory surcharges. The purpose of more »